[fdo-internals] RE: [mapguide-internals] bad behaviour in low memory situation build r3838

UV uvwild at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 21:06:36 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I rerun the tile generation on my small machine..... and the server
eventually reports FAILURE on the getTile requests...

but still too late.....

the exceptions log look the same as before..... the exception occurs and
some layers dont get rendered...
the tile gets returned without an error message!!

the first thing i missing the labels while the map is till ok.... then
it carries on and on and looses more and more layers....

Sorry but this is not done yet.

Please tell me what else I can do to help.