[fdo-internals] Sandbox Commit Rights for Alex Sun

Greg Boone greg.boone at autodesk.com
Wed Aug 12 12:01:00 EDT 2009

Hi All,

Alex Sun, a developer with Autodesk in Shanghai, has asked that he be provided commit rights to the FDO SVN for sandbox work on RFC 37: Detailed Exception.

http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/wiki/FDORfc37

I plan to set up the following sandbox for this work

http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/browser/sandbox/DetailedExceptions

If there is any objections to granting his commit rights for the sandbox, please let me know. Once his track record has been established, he can request full access to the trunk and all SVN folders.

Regards,