[fdo-internals] MOTION -- RFC42 - Direct ArcSDE Provider

Crispin_at_1Spatial crispin.hoult at 1spatial.com
Wed Dec 9 04:46:24 EST 2009

Greg,

On protocol - the RFC now has 5x +1 and 2x +0.
Is this enough for me to update the RFC with the voting and set the status
to another status?
Does it go to "Adopted" or is that status reserved until implemented - is
there an "Accepted" status that shows the RFC is OK but the development is
not available yet?

On a similar note, I know Haris has some updates but these should not be
submitted until after the 3.4.1 point release is out as it would introduce a
change in functionality between a RC and a Release.  Do you have a timescale
for the 3.4.1 final?