[fdo-internals] MOTION -- RFC42 - Direct ArcSDE Provider

Crispin_at_1Spatial crispin.hoult at 1spatial.com
Wed Dec 9 12:12:07 EST 2009

Though the RFC says FDO 3.5 I know Haris has code for this for 3.4 also as
the intent was to have functionality available compatible with MapGuide 2.1

The extension of geometry support from SDO to include SDE could be argued as
additional support and not a change in functionality - certainly no change
in existing SDO functionality.