[fdo-internals] SQLite Provider issue

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Fri Jun 5 10:44:06 EDT 2009

Hi Helio,

I still can't get the new cmake files working on my system -- it seems like cmake can't find FDO, which I have successfully compiled and installed using cmake... I have cmake 2.6.2 if that makes any difference...

I will keep working on getting cmake to work for the provider, but in the meanwhile, one thing I discovered is that for 32 bit builds, you have to explicitly tell g++ to enable SSE and SSE2. Some code in the provider uses SSE2 so it needs to be turned on, I'm guessing by using --enable-sse and --enable-sse2 options. I originally compiled on x64, where SSE is automatically always available, so I did not notice that problem.

Traian