[fdo-internals] RE: PATCH: Raster stability fixes, ticket #462

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Mar 27 15:07:31 EDT 2009

Heh.

At this point I'm probably too invested to jump ship, but I definitely get frustrated at times, usually right around project status meetings with my supervisor or when dealing with members of the public I promised a cross-browser map to months ago.

I think somewhere else in the code there's an equally hacky method used to compare test the feature class name (Image vs Raster) to differentiate WMS from Raster providers.  That wouldn't help if the ADSK raster provider is multithreaded though, or if there are other raster providers we don't "know" about.