[fdo-internals] CMakeLists

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at kde.org
Fri May 15 13:32:24 EDT 2009

Em Segunda-feira 27 de abril 2009, às 14:05:24, Greg Boone escreveu:
> Helio,
>
> As a start on moving this RFC forward, why don’t you submit the
> "CMakeLists.txt" files that you have ready, and we can go from there.
>
> Greg

I gone a little further.
Here's attached the first full rewrite of whole cmake build, for fdo trunk.
95% of FDO Core is done, and i expect have providers done in a few days.

I took care of make possible as a default using system libraries, but user
just need set a cmake option to compile Thirdparty ones if needed, so almost
Best of Both Worlds

On the patch, a CMake__README.txt is created explaining everything. Now is
Unix/Linux only but i'm aiming Windows too.

I ask if i can have my commit access granted then i can maintain this
buildsystem more often not relying on my external repositories

[]'s

--
Helio Chissini de Castro
KDE Developer