[fdo-internals] CMakeLists

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at kde.org
Fri May 15 14:36:28 EDT 2009

Em Sexta-feira 15 de maio 2009, às 15:21:25, Greg Boone escreveu:
> I have no issues with Helio submitting the CMake files. There are a few
> Thirdparty build files in his patch. Specifically to files in
> Thirdparty/openssl. We would have to test the changes to those files in the
> current build process once the submissions are made.
>
> The other source files changes look ok.
>
> Greg

Disregard all openssl changes. This came when i made an svn diff after build
the internal one, and those files are generated by the build. Is nothing that i
modified by hand, so no openssl changes are needed.

The only real source changes are the include headers on FDO source and the
addition of "%s" on some fprintf, since we build here with
-Wfortmat -Werror=format-security  which makes gcc fail when detect code with
possible buffer underrun issues.

--
Helio Chissini de Castro
KDE Developer