[fdo-internals] Required thirdparty

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at kde.org
Wed Sep 9 12:43:40 EDT 2009

Hello all

I'm about to finish the linux support for Cmake and have some questions about
third party libraries.

Until today, most of my tests are done with external libraries except cppunit.
I know that are at least pgsql, apache xalan and xerces, boost, gdal, gsar and
openssl. Sqlite need to be compiled as stated in previous emails on this list

So, what is the really required to be compiled in third party directory ? Or
we can assume that most of then are too old and we should make only external
depends ?

At least, i think openssl, pgsql, libcurl and boost should be deprecated in
favor of system libraries.

[]'s

--
Helio Chissini de Castro