[fdo-internals] Required thirdparty

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Wed Sep 9 12:55:36 EDT 2009

Hi Helio,

I think with CMake, we are better off using external (meaning the ones installed by the system) libraries only.

Lately, I've been compiling with external apache, xalan, curl, openssl, boost and gdal without any problems on x64 Linux. I have not tried pgsql, since I didn't need that provider, but I assume that one will work fine with external also. I have also not tried mysql, but I guess for that one we always use "external" anyway.

Traian