[fdo-internals] Re: insert error control properties with KingOracle

Simon Pelicon simon at sl-king.com
Thu Dec 1 04:02:00 EST 2011

Hi!

This is my sample code. I have no problems inserting strings ,integers and
geometry etc. in one Insert command.
All values are inserted.

*          IInsert  insertCommand =
(IInsert)m_Conn.CreateCommand(CommandType.CommandType_Insert);*
*          insertCommand .SetFeatureClassName("ELECTRO_DATA")*
*          FgfGeometryFactory factory = new FgfGeometryFactory();*
*          IDirectPosition position =
factory.CreatePositionXYZ(Objekt.StartPoint.X, Objekt.StartPoint.Y, 0.0);*
*          IPoint point = factory.CreatePoint(position);*
*          insertCommand.PropertyValues.Add(new
PropertyValue(GEOMETRY_COLUMN, new GeometryValue(factory.GetFgf(point))));*
*          insertCommand.PropertyValues.Add(new
PropertyValue(ROTATION_COLUMN, new StringValue(bref.Rotation.ToString())));*
*          insertCommand.PropertyValues.Add(new PropertyValue(LAYER_COLUMN,
new StringValue(bref.Layer)));*
*          insertCommand.PropertyValues.Add(new PropertyValue(BLOCK_COLUMN,
new StringValue(bref.Name)));*
*          insertCommand.PropertyValues.Add(new
PropertyValue(XSCALE_COLUMN, new DecimalValue(bref.ScaleFactors.X)));*
*          insertCommand.PropertyValues.Add(new
PropertyValue(YSCALE_COLUMN, new DecimalValue(bref.ScaleFactors.Y)));*
*          insertCommand.PropertyValues.Add(new
PropertyValue(ZSCALE_COLUMN, new DecimalValue(bref.ScaleFactors.Z)));*
*          insertCommand.PropertyValues.Add(new
PropertyValue(PROJEKAT_COLUMN, new Int32Value(ProjectID)));*
*
*
*           reader = command.Execute();*
*           if (reader.ReadNext())*
*
*
           *reader.close();*

What are the Oracle Data Types in the Oracle table?

Regards,
Simon