[fdo-internals] Re: insert error control properties with KingOracle

mdelsinne mdelsinne at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 04:31:00 EST 2011

Hello,

I solved my problem by using the dll KingOracle 3.6, so I use FDO 3.6, but
the dll KingOracle was 3.7. However, I noticed a problem on the table names
with special characters, it is possible to create the table "TABLE_NAME" but
autogenerate ID does not work when the table name complicated, surely it can
not create the sequence for type of table name.

Thank you all