[fdo-internals] RE: SQL Server, connection and schema

mdelsinne mdelsinne at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 04:30:57 EST 2011

I spotted the problem, in fact everything works fine when the schema does not
exist, but if the schema already exists in the database, it can not apply
the schema:
Cannot add schema to database, it already exist.

But it was when I apply the schema that created the table (feature class)
with the properties in the SQL Server database. So if I do not apply the
schema, I can not use the INSERT statement, since it does not find the
feature class in the database.

Have you any idea?