[fdo-internals] For review: 64-bit linux compilation support

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 04:21:41 PST 2013

Hmm, I guess I've asked for review prematurely.

Nevertheless, I've attached logs of unit tests to ticket 761

http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/ticket/761

Overview:

FDO - log attached
WMS - log attached
WFS - no unit tests. Couldn't find it (???)
SDF - log attached
SQLite - buffer overflow crash
SHP - log attached

One over-arching problem with all the tests that did run is that the full
suite of tests is not executed (compared to the same tests run for the
32-bit build). It just stops at some arbitrary point without any
explanation. I'm guessing the linux cppunit under Thirdparty is just too
ancient for 64-bit support?

- Jackie