[fdo-internals] FDO 3.9 RCs and .NET API

Greg Boone greg.boone at autodesk.com
Mon Apr 28 16:36:48 PDT 2014

I have posted RC2

http://download.osgeo.org/fdo/3.9.0/rc2/

The .NET Wrapper version number update has now become a tricky issue. Some Autodesk products have already shipped on FDO 3.9 Build L042. If we post a new build candidate of FDO that updates the managed DLL version references, then I believe that those Autodesk products will no longer be compatible with the RC candidate DLLs.

Keeping the managed DLL versions on 3.8.x is not ideal in any sense, but I don't have a clear solution at this point.