[fdo-internals] PATCH: Fix for ticket #864 (and #889)

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Mon May 12 07:37:02 PDT 2014

I've added a second version of the patch (864_sqlserver_v2.patch)

This should also fix ticket #889 as an analysis of the method shows that the
addLeftBr variable was never set to true before I submitted the initial
patch for review, meaning if the left operand contained a chain of OR
conditions and is part of a AND binary condition, it was never properly
parenthesised.

Since the area of code that affects #889 is the same area that affects #864,
I've rolled both fixes into the same patch.

Please review. Thanks

- Jackie