[fdo-internals] Roadmap, Betas and Downloads

Crispin_at_Linknode crispin.hoult at linknode.co.uk
Mon Apr 13 03:46:46 PDT 2015

Hi,

When I last posted about a year ago, FDO 3.9 RC 2 was made available for
download.

The OSGeo / FDO site still lists 3.8 as current.
http://fdo.osgeo.org/

Was 3.9 ever released as final or just as Autodesk internal builds into
their own products?
With MGOS based on v4.0 there needs to be an FDO-owned build of the ArcGIS
provider as this is not build-able without the ESRI SDK/licence.
Will there be a v4.0 release process beta/RC etc?

I appreciate that maintaining released and roadmaps is work, but at least
annual updates and releases of significant releases would be much
appreciated.
http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/roadmap

 Many thanks - Crispin