[fdo-users] Acsde sdo update

Brad Nesom bnesom at acogok.org
Wed Apr 4 09:03:53 EDT 2007

We are a subscription map on 2007 right now. I will upgrade when 08 arrives.

I am considering implementing mgos. That is what I am working on here. We
have esri arcgis server advanced enterprise (which means sde, ims, gis
server). We are trying to get more familiar with the technology and decide
what we will implement.

I have a beta site profile but haven't requested the map 08 just because of
time restraints. My 07 connects to my 92sde (unsupported) with the
limitations mentioned earlier.

Brad