[fdo-users] FDO 3.2 usage clarification

Dan Stoica dan.stoica at autodesk.com
Fri Apr 20 16:37:55 EDT 2007

Sorry, I cannot help with MG issues :-(

Dan.

-----Original Message-----
From: kgrootendorst at baird.com [mailto:kgrootendorst at baird.com]
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2007 3:42 PM
To: Dan Stoica
Cc: fdo-users at lists.osgeo.org; mapguide-users at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: RE: [fdo-users] FDO 3.2 usage clarification

Dan - thanks. I have switched to 5.0.22, but my problem still persist.
Maybe that was just a tip for when/if I have to build FDO 3.2?

Kevin

______________________________

"Dan Stoica" <dan.stoica at autodesk.com>

04/20/2007 02:37 PM

<kgrootendorst at baird.com>, "Jason Birch" <Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca>

cc

"MapGuide Users Mail List" <mapguide-users at lists.osgeo.org>,
<fdo-users at lists.osgeo.org>

Subject

RE: [fdo-users] FDO 3.2 usage clarification

Hi,

FDO 3.2 needs MySql 5.0.22. Don't use higher releases!

Here is the link:

http://downloads.mysql.com/archives.php?p=mysql-5.0