[fdo-users] FDO 3.2.2 arcsde 9.2

Brad Nesom kidsmake6 at msn.com
Thu Apr 26 20:51:41 EDT 2007

I'm a bit confused.
looking in the internals it looks as though arcsde 9.2 support was added to
3.2.0? It says ticket #57 was added to 3.2.0. It says to support 9.2. I look
on the download site and it shows a 3.2.2beta1 does this already contain sde
9.2 support? If so should not my mgos 1.2 beta1 contain 3.2.2?
Also BTW the windows installers for 3.2.2. (bin zip) link is broken. Unless
all this is still in the works and I am jumping the gun. Somebody wave me
off if so.
Thanks
Brad