[fdo-users] FDO 3.2.2 arcsde 9.2

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Apr 26 21:47:28 EDT 2007

Hi Brad,

(Waving Brad off furiously)  :)

The RFC to add support for 9.2 while maintaining 9.1 support just passed recently.  It was expidited so that 9.2 support could be released with MGOS 1.2 final, so I'm hoping that it gets into the next beta.  To my knowledge it is not yet available.

http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/wiki/FDORfc4 <http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/wiki/FDORfc4>

I found the ticket attributes confusing too... I believe that "version" is the version that the defect/enhancement is submitted against, and milestone is the release version that it is targetted to be fixed by.

I'm not sure that 3.3.0 is accurate for the milestone on this one, unless we're going to be shipping a different minor release of FDO with the second MGOS 1.2 beta 2...

Jason