Re: [fdo-users] GDAL FDO provider with raster performance enhancements

robert fritz robert-fritz at web.de
Fri Aug 24 07:45:23 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have just installed MG OS 1.2.0RC2. I run the PHP script "rasterconfig.php" and it created the resource succesfully. In Studio the new data connection is available - but the FDO component throws an exception ("Failed to de-serialize...) when I try to create a layer on base of the connection.

But - I'm not sure if it had been mentioned as I downloaded the files the first time or if I ignored the notice - the new feature I'm interested in requires "FDO 3.2.3 and MapGuide 1.2 or greater". Neither MGE2008 nor MGOS 1.2RC2 use FDO3.2.3 - so I think that explains the failure,

Regards, Robert