[fdo-users] build_linux errors

Marc Pfister mpfister at enplan.com
Wed Dec 12 12:46:32 EST 2007

Greg Boone asked:

> 1) You have extracted all the FDO source code from the fdocore and
various provider svn repositories?

I'm using http://svn.osgeo.org/fdocore/branches/3.2.x/checkoutsvn.sh

> 2) You executed 'source ./setenvironment.sh' without issue?

I am only given warnings about not having the SDE and MySQL providers.

> 3) You executed ./build_thirdparty.sh without issue?

It does not exit with any obvious errors

> 4) Running build_linux.sh built the FDO API binaries first?

I'm not sure - where does it put them? /usr/local/fdo-3.2.0/lib is empty
and /usr/local/fdo-3.2.2/lib just has some .so type stuff for gdal,
xalan, and xerces.

Thanks,

Marc