[fdo-users] FDO 3.2 SHP insertion issue with Mapguide 6.5

Greg Boone greg.boone at autodesk.com
Mon Feb 26 09:55:02 EST 2007

Adding the MapGuide user community...

-----Original Message-----
From: fdo-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mailto:fdo-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Ytse
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 4:18 AM
To: Dan Stoica; fdo-users at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [fdo-users] FDO 3.2 SHP insertion issue with Mapguide 6.5

Hi Dan and everyone, I'm sorry to bother you once again but I'm in a desperate need of solution about this issue

When I add a feature object to my feature class using FDO 3.2 I can read it again with FDO or ArcView, but Mapguide Viewer and Author 6.5 won't detect it. There might actually be an issue with the index as when I delete features (thus recompressing and reindexing the file), my new fetures will then appear.

You said you were able to see it in MAP, I guess you were talking about 2007
Could you or anyone else try to have a look at why Map 6.5 can't detect it ? I mean even if I have to do whatever binary operation to make it work, I have to correct this for the end of the week, that's my final deadline.
If I can't make it I simply can't release my work.

Thank you
Pierre