[fdo-users] FDO 3.2 SHP insertion issue with Mapguide 6.5

Ytse bill_gfr at yahoo.fr
Mon Feb 26 15:26:22 EST 2007

Ok first of all thank you all for your quick answers

I've successfully added 1 features after deleting the SSI file, there might be something about it, but it has failed for all other attemps (of course I'm rebuilding the shp from scratch each time I try a new test) .

Deleting the .idx file doesn't seem to have any effect.

I'll give it a closer look tomorrow but it's too much for me today (its 9.30PM for me)