[fdo-users] SHP modifications issue

Ytse bill_gfr at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 24 12:35:41 EST 2007

Hum I'm sorry but I don't know how to step into the
unmanaged code, I can't go further than

System::Void
NAMESPACE_OSGEO_FDO_CONNECTIONS::IConnectionImp::Close()
{
	EXCEPTION_HANDLER(GetImpObj()->Close())
}

in mgiconnectionimp.cpp

There probably is a leak somewhere as it works/fails
without logic : I can reproduce the same manipulation
several times in a row (delete all features but one)
and the result won't be the same.
The issue is probably somewhere in my code, I'll try
to find it by myself.

Now one last thing, I've talking about delete, update
is ok, but I have another issue with insert :
the new features are seen by ArcView 3.2 but not by
Mapguide viewer 6.5 (which the users of my app are
using). Any idea ?