[fdo-users] Defining SpatialContext - how and when?

Gavin Cramer gavin.cramer at autodesk.com
Sat Jul 7 09:14:10 EDT 2007

Hello, Maksim.  The "active" spatial context is a bit of a stale idea,
and might become deprecated.  Any provider that currently cares about it
actually sets it internally, based on the relevant geometric property's
spatial context association.

The association can be set when creating a schema definition via
FdoGeometricPropertyDefinition:: SetSpatialContextAssociation().

Gavin