[fdo-users] Problem with build_linux.sh -- Pool.hand Cleardeclaration

Gregor Mosheh gregor at hostgis.com
Wed Jul 11 14:43:18 EDT 2007

Gavin Cramer wrote:
> Which version of the code are you compiling -- from the trunk, or an
> older branch?  I fixed a problem with the call to Clear() on line 181 in
> the 3.2.x branch and the trunk on 2007feb19.

This is 3.2.1 from the download page. Pool.h:181 has the unqualified
Clear() in it, not your new qualified version. (your change must not
have made it in time for 3.2.1 a few weeks later)

I'll give the 3.2.2 RC2 a chance, see if it has fixed these issues. I'll
let y'all know either way.

--
Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth
System Administrator, HostGIS cartographic development & hosting services

  only if you can restore." - AMANDA