[fdo-users] FDO King MS SQL Spatial bugs
haris at sl-king.com
Fri Jul 20 08:29:32 EDT 2007
I will look at those things
1. I believe that is same as it was for King.Oracle prior 0.7.0 version
You can use for thematic mapping but you need to manually add
Dialogs which display error is genereated when Studio/Mapguides tries
to calculate Min/Max, which is not supported in provider.
From: fdo-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:fdo-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Binter Jan
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2007 1:42 PM
To: fdo-users at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [fdo-users] FDO King MS SQL Spatial bugs
We found some bugs in King MS SQL Spatial data provider:
1. There is not possible generate thematic conditions in MapGuide - the
bug message box is attached.
2. In Autodesk Map it if spatial query is used no data are queried and
FDO does not proceed any query on MS SQL. Data in database are OK,
because it works in MapGuide.
3. FDO does not return BBOX in OPERATION=GETFEATURESETENVELOPE then it
does not work zoom to feature
4. FDO does not return data type in (MgDataPropertyDefinition)
Thanks for help Jan
More information about the fdo-users