[fdo-users] Autocad Map, FDO layer refresh

dfarina at geomap damien.farina at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jun 18 03:58:06 EDT 2007

Hi folks ;-)

I'm a bit confused: how can i refresh an Autocad Map FDO layer (Oracle
connection). I've searched in the Geospatial and other Autocad
documentations, and i'm not able to find an exposed API for that. Is there a
way to refresh the map as in Mapguide? The only way i've found is to
remove/rebuild the corresponding layer, but it's not really a clean process!

So if someone has already been confronted with that, and has a solution or
have some resources to point me to... I know there's a way to force a layer
refresh when a new map update is invoked (MgLayer ForceRefresh). How to
force a map update?

Thank you in advance