[fdo-users] Autocad Map, FDO layer refresh

Brad Nesom kidsmake6 at msn.com
Mon Jun 18 23:21:34 EDT 2007

Not sure about through the api. but in GUI go to the map display tab in the
Task pane. or display manager in 2008. and select the layer you want to
refresh and right click.
I'm not at my install right now or I would try to find out what the actual
command is.

Brad

Hi folks ;-)

I'm a bit confused: how can i refresh an Autocad Map FDO layer (Oracle
connection). I've searched in the Geospatial and other Autocad
documentations, and i'm not able to find an exposed API for that. Is there a
way to refresh the map as in Mapguide? The only way i've found is to
remove/rebuild the corresponding layer, but it's not really a clean process!

So if someone has already been confronted with that, and has a solution or
have some resources to point me to... I know there's a way to force a layer
refresh when a new map update is invoked (MgLayer ForceRefresh). How to
force a map update?

Thank you in advance