[fdo-users] RE: Autocad Map, FDO layer refresh

dfarina at geomap damien.farina at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jun 19 04:15:26 EDT 2007

Thk u for your response. You're right, that's the exact behaviour I would
like to reproduce by code. ForceRefresh activates a layer update after the
user (or an event?) has activated a map update, as it is described in the
documentation.

So the problems remains the same: how to force a map update by code? Is
there an exposed Geospation API (or maybe an Object ARX solution)?