[fdo-users] MySQL > Versions greater than 5.0.22

Robert Fritz robert-fritz at WEB.DE
Wed May 9 05:38:20 EDT 2007

Hello,

i installed MySQL 5.0.37 and it seems that the FDO provider by Autodesk for
Map 2007 and Map 2008 dooes not work properly with this version of MySql.
I can connect to the database and create a datastore (using the
FdoUserManager), but the mysql-service is terminated abruptly if I try to
create a schema or to use the bulk-copy feature of Map.
As I have just seen on the Autodesk web-site Map 2007/2008 requires MySQL
5.0.22, but I have also tried version 5.0.27 and it seems to work.

Is there anyone who can confirm problems using version 5.0.37? If so, does
anyone know why?

Regards,
Robert