[fdo-users] King Oracle provider and Map 2008

Brad Nesom kidsmake6 at msn.com
Tue May 15 00:28:26 EDT 2007

Thanks Jason,
  I will see how that goes.
Do you know the difference between the providers.xml in map and mapguide?
I came across some kind of difference in the studio and the mgos
provider.xml files. what and why? any explanations?
Brad

Hi Brad,

An initial take of the MapGuide 1.2.0 beta 2 (may or may not be the official
beta 2) is available here:
http://download.osgeo.org/mapguide/releases/1.2.0-beta2/
<http://download.osgeo.org/mapguide/releases/1.2.0-beta2/>

I haven't had a chance to install it yet (out of town) but it's got R60
bundled.  You may be able to install the server portion and grab the FDO
dll's from server/bin/fdo/

Jason