[fdo-users] King Oracle provider and Map 2008

Brad Nesom kidsmake6 at msn.com
Tue May 15 14:39:16 EDT 2007

Unofficially :-) the webstudio in 1.2beta2 doesn't seem to work at all. I am
now out of studio 07 trial period. So I am looking at what can be done from
webstudio.

If I use the url

http://webmap.com/mapguide/webstudio/index.html#
<http://webmap.com/mapguide/webstudio/index.html>

it comes up with the site login but has an error on page exclamation at the
bottom right of webstudio.

I have tried all uses and passwords and am not able to login. I have stopped
and restarted the service. I have used the tools site administrator and am
able to see the site configuration and do whaterver I want in that create
new users, re-apply passwords, etc. However still cannot login to the site
in webstudio. I have tried different addresses in the login url. See below.

http://127.0.0.1:8008/mapguide just turns and turns forever. No error. No
login

http://webmap.com/mapguide invalid username or password

http://my full ip/mapguide  invalid username or password.

If I go to http://webmap.com/mapguide/mapadmin/login.php I can login with
the expected password and username. However not so in webstudio.

Any help appreciated.

  _____