[fdo-users] Creating feature class with postgis provider

Bruno Scott bscott at geomapgis.com
Tue Nov 13 10:11:05 EST 2007

We are implementing a generic function that create feature classes and non
feature classes using FDO.
We don't have any problem with these providers
  SDF
  SHP
  MySql
  Autodesk.Oracle
  Autodesk.SqlServer

But the postgis provider keep throwing exceptions.
I bet we are doing something wrong :)

Is there a place where we can get the PostGis provider sources?

We have found a lot of interesting stuf fin the SHP unittest directory,
I guess we could fing the same kind of stuff in the PostGis unittest
directory.

Thanks
Bruno