[fdo-users] Problem with C++ application with OGR provider

Bruno Scott bscott at geomapgis.com
Fri Nov 23 11:16:19 EST 2007

I have attached the source of the app
it is very small.
the only thing you have to do is to change the
"C++ Additional include directories" and "Linker Additional librairy
directories"
to make it point to the fdo directory

when you run the apps, it must also find the fdo dlls, you can set the
working directory
or you can put the fdo directory in the path, you know that anyway.

The first thing the app does is to get the list of all providers and fills a
dropdown with them.
When you select a provider it fills the connection properties. It work fine
for all of the provider
except for OGR as explained before.

Thanks a lot for your help

Bruno