[fdo-users] Problem with C++ application with OGR provider

Bruno Scott bscott at geomapgis.com
Fri Nov 23 12:15:23 EST 2007

Got it working.
i've downloaded the 3.2.1 FDO binaries + OGR 3.2.1 and it works
Even if my app is compiled with the 3.2.2 FDO library

There must be something wrong with the 3.2.2 binaries
i am pretty sure to have compile everything with that 3.2.2 versions and use
ogr version 3.2.2
i will double check and tell you

Thanks