[fdo-users] FdoMessage.h missing from svn?

John Pulles john.pulles at geodan.nl
Thu Oct 11 10:47:12 EDT 2007

Greg Boone schreef:
> I believe you will have to build the FDO API before building the PostGIS
> provider. PostGIS cannot be built off of the FDO SDK files.
>
> Follow the instructions in OpenSourceBuild__README.txt on how to build
> FDO.
>
> Here is a quick step by step set of calls for a debug release:
>
> 1) Call setenvironment.bat
> 2) Call build_thirdparty -w=fdo -c=debug

Thanks Greg,

The "missing" file is indeed built on build_thirdparty.
> 3) Call build -w=fdo -c=debug

I think I have followed the README document, but am getting the
following error on the MgCommon subproject here:

    Target MgCommon:
        D:\Programs\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common7\IDE\..\..\vc\vcpackages\vc
build.exe E:\fdo\Fdo\Managed\Project\MgCommon.tmp_Debug_Win32.vcproj "Debug|Win3
2"
        Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Updating As
sembly Version Information for ..\Bin\Win32\Debug\OSGeo.FDO.Common.dll"

    Done building target "MgCommon" in project "FDO.sln" -- FAILED.

Is this familiar to anyone?

Regards,
John.

--