[fdo-users] Can't filter using King SqlServer Provider

Bill Ten Broeck btenbroeck at verizon.net
Thu Oct 18 10:09:55 EDT 2007

Run into a filtering issue using the King provider above.
In Map 2008 all works as expected, I can pass a filter ("BuildingID" =
'Library' AND "FloorID" = '0') to the dataset and get the appropriate
objects.

However, if I try the same using Studio against either MGE 2008, or MGOS 1.2
I get this error if I try to use the builder when I press the Get button to
obtain distinct values: "Feature Service exception - Only one aggregate of
this kind is supported"

If I create the filter manually, it doesn't generate an error, but it also
does not filter. Any thoughts?