[fdo-users] FdoMessage.h missing from svn?

Dan Stoica dan.stoica at autodesk.com
Tue Oct 23 14:41:03 EDT 2007

These error messages are coming from the pre-build event (see the
project's settings):

$(FDOTHIRDPARTY)\util\UpdateVersion\bin\UpdateVersion.exe -b BuildDay -r
Fixed -i ..\Src\OSGeo\Common\AssemblyVersion.cpp -o
..\Src\OSGeo\Common\AssemblyVersion.cpp

Somebody more familiar than me with UpdateVersion.exe maybe can help?

Also the post-build event can be a problem...

Dan.