[fdo-users] RE: Any MySQL users out there?

Antonio Lucas alucas at svl.es
Wed Dec 10 18:20:40 EST 2008

Hello,

Yes, we are using the version 5.0.22, according to the documentation about the FDO Provider for MySQL. We are planning to move to 5.1 if it was supported.

Antonio Lucas Rodríguez
Developer Technical Manager
alucas at svl.es

Av. Ausías March, 79 - 1º - 46013 Valencia ESPAÑA · Telf : 902 500 110 · Fax: 902 500 113 · www.svl.es