[fdo-users] FDO 3.3.0 RC1 on a linux box

Manuel Ferreira manuel.ferreira at regiodata-gmbh.de
Mon Feb 4 05:26:45 EST 2008

Hi all,
I built MGO 2.0 RC1 and FDO 3.3.0 RC1 on a RHEL5. There were no errors
during the bulid-process.
Unfortunately the FDO Oracle Provider doesn't seem to work. For example
it is not possible to set the connection properties in MapGuide Studio,
because the input-fields are not visible.
Does anyone use FDO 3.3.0 and the King Oracle Provider with a linux box?
Are there any solutions to my problem?

I was very pleased to see FDO running on my linux box, because I wasn't
able to build FDO 3.2. Great work! :-)

Enjoy your Monday!

Best regards
Manuel Ferreira

--
Manuel Ferreira                Tel 07621 91943-319
Systemtechnik                  manuel.ferreira at regiodata-gmbh.de

regioDATA GmbH                 Tel 07621/91943-0
Marie-Curie-Strasse 8          Fax 07621/91943-310
79539 Lörrach                  Web http://www.regiodata-gmbh.de