[fdo-users] view scale

Artyom artem.dolya at ambercore.com.ua
Mon Feb 18 11:40:01 EST 2008

Hi again

It seems that I gave not enough information about what I need.

As mentioned Orest I need the scale such as e.g. 1:20,000. To compute it I
need a full extent of my data, and a current extent of the view. There is a
method FdoSpatialUtility::GetExtents wich fills an extend using a
FdoSpatialCondition. But it is an incorrect method as I understand it does
not return an extend of the current "View". To use formula given by Orest

Scale = sqrt((dbmaxy-dbminy)**2 + (dbmaxx-dbminx)**2) /
sqrt((scrmaxy-scrminy)**2 + (scrmaxx-scrminx)**2)

I need a screen extent. How can I get it.

Thanks