[fdo-users] view scale

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Mon Feb 18 11:47:17 EST 2008

You cannot get the screen extent from inside an FDO provider, unless your data is raster. Is your data raster?

If your data is vectors, you could add a custom function that can be used with a Select command to pass such arguments (like raster providers do), however, you would need to ensure that FDO clients like Map and MapGuide in turn use this custom function when requesting data from your provider.

Traian