Re[fdo-users] distributing FDO - "The specified module could not be found"?

Greg Boone greg.boone at autodesk.com
Mon Jan 14 17:48:41 EST 2008

It looks as if a DLL is missing from the path. Do you have all the FDO binaries in the path, managed and unmanaged? Also, try and run the depends.exe application to see if it can tell you what binary is missing. Thirdly, check the content of providers.xml to ensure that the provider path locations are correct.

Greg