[fdo-users] Is there a Feature class naming convention

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Jan 22 14:21:20 EST 2008

I believe that the PostGIS provider only implements the native PostGIS
data access, and has no way of storing FDO-specific logical/physical
mappings (not sure if I have the right terminology here).  I believe
that the second scenario would require the PostGIS provider to implement
some way of persisting this information?

Jason