[fdo-users] We could fix the PostGIS provider

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Tue Jan 22 15:36:39 EST 2008

Bruno / Jason,

I'd be very thankful for any contribution to the PostGIS provider.
Unfortunately, I've left my work for a few weeks to finish my master
thesis because I'm very close to deadline.
I'm back to the subject as soon as I have my thesis in state
close to finish. I appologize for orphaning the provider..

Mateusz

Jason Birch wrote:
> I'd like to second this welcome :)
>
> Mateusz has been unable to dedicate the time required to finish off the
> current iteration of this provider, so any work that you can do to help
> make it more solid or perform better would be very greatly appreciated.
>
> Jason

Mateusz Loskot
http://mateusz.loskot.net