[fdo-users] Is there a Feature class naming convention

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Wed Jan 23 09:40:18 EST 2008

Yes. The only reason King and PostGIS have this problem is because some of their code was based on the OGR provider, not because of some convention. They don't really have to do the name translation since they can make assumptions about the underlying database. You can enter a Trac ticket for that, if you haven't done so already.

Traian