[fdo-users] dgn provider

Brad Nesom kidsmake6 at msn.com
Fri Jan 25 18:35:29 EST 2008

It fails on the dgn but connects to the shp. ??

>>Did you set a plugin for the OGR provider?
Not sure what that means. I just placed the ogrprovider.dll in the fdo/bin
folder and added the section from below to the providers.xml.
Is that the default connection?

So I guess I am sure about my connection string now. Since I do get the shp
connected.
I attached my dgn. Does it work for you?
Brad